- Campus Map (pdf)
- Payment Authorization Form
- Safeguarding God's Children Training Dates
- Medical Form
- Social Media Policy
- Permission to Release Child Form
- Parent Shirt Order Form
- Plus Portals
- Student Media Consent Form
- 2020-21 Student and Family Handbook. The Student and Family Handbook contains information about starting and ending times for each class level, rules and policies, dress code, medical information, and more.
BULLDOG 360 + EXTENDED CARE
- Bulldog 360 School Activity Offerings
- Extended Care Program (Orientation - Middle Years)
- Extended Care Registration via PlusPortals
- Student Acknowledgement of Rules Form
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Physical Examination Form
- Student Goal Form
- Parent Goal Form
- Supply List
- 7th Grade Summer Reading
- 8th Grade Summer Reading
- 7th Grade Summer Math*
- 8th Grade Summer Math*
*Prior to beginning your summer work, please check in with Ms. Meredith on Zoom to discuss the details.
At St. Stephen's Episcopal School - Houston, official records and transcripts are free. You may obtain a copy of your academic transcript from St. Stephen's by completing the Transcript Request Form and sending a completed copy to the Registrar's Office. Most holds must be cleared from the student's record before transcripts/records are released. In the event you have a "HOLD" on your transcript, we will contact you at the email address or phone number you provided on the transcript request form.
Records and transcripts will only be released to the adult student, or to the student's authorized representative. A picture ID may be required by the person picking up the records or transcript.
*All requests may take up to five business days to process.*
- In Person - If you drop off a form in person, the transcript request will take up to five business days. Official records and transcripts may be ordered and picked up in person with a completed request form.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - 713.821.9156 - Attn: Registrar's Office
- Mail - Print out a form, fill it out, and mail it to:
St. Stephen's Episcopal School - Houston
Attn: Registrar's Office
1800 Sul Ross St.
Houston, TX 77098