- Campus Map (pdf)
- Subscribe to Newsletter
- Lunch Menu
- Payment Authorization Form
- Safeguarding God's Children Training Dates
- Medical Forms (Due July 31st)
- Social Media Policy
- Permission to Release Child Form
- Parent Shirt Order Form
- Plus Portals
- Student Media Consent Form
- 2019-20 Student and Family Handbook. The Parent/Student Handbook contains information about starting and ending times for each class level, rules and policies, dress code, medical information, and more.
BULLDOG 360 + EXTENDED CARE
- Bulldog 360 School Activity Offerings
- Bulldog 360 Registration
- Extended Care Program (Orientation - Middle Years)
- Extended Care Registration via PlusPortals
- Student Acknowledgement of Rules Form
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Physical Examination Form
At St. Stephen's Episcopal School - Houston, official records and transcripts are free. You may obtain a copy of your academic transcript from St. Stephen's by completing the Transcript Request Form and sending a completed copy to the Registrar's Office. Most holds must be cleared from the student's record before transcripts/records are released. In the event you have a "HOLD" on your transcript, we will contact you at the email address or phone number you provided on the transcript request form.
Records and transcripts will only be released to the adult student, or to the student's authorized representative. A picture ID may be required by the person picking up the records or transcript.
*All requests may take up to five business days to process.*
- In Person - If you drop off a form in person, the transcript request will take up to five business days. Official records and transcripts may be ordered and picked up in person with a completed request form.
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - 713.821.9156 - Attn: Registrar's Office
- Mail - Print out a form, fill it out, and mail it to:
St. Stephen's Episcopal School - Houston
Attn: Registrar's Office
1800 Sul Ross St.
Houston, TX 77098