Rediker's Parent and Student PlusPortals provides online real time communication between the school, students, and their families. The interactive PlusPortal enables the school and teachers to share information, grades, and engage with parents and students in a secure and private environment. Through your login to the PlusPortal, parents can view student grades (Middle Years), teacher postings, attendance and discipline records, access the school directory, the school calendar, and other St. Stephen’s community information. The Plus Portal also allows access to posted documents such as study guides, newsletters, and field trip forms. Every parent in the school database are issued PlusPortal accounts at the beginning of the school year, and can then log into the Portal on any computer or mobile device to access their information.
Campus Notify is our School Notification System in PlusPortals. With Campus Notify, we keep our school community informed and quickly notified via email, text, and voice message.
Texts and voice messages are sent to the mobile phone number provided in PlusPortals. Please ensure all contact info is correct in PlusPortals. For questions, contact St. Stephen’s IT Help Desk at 1-713-821-9100.
Receive notifications sent to the mobile phone number provided in PlusPortals on:
News Updates and Events
School Cancellations and Delays
Text alerts will come from 95664. Please save this number and program it as St. Stephen’s Campus Notify so you can quickly recognize this number as the official source of our messages.
PLUSPORTALS: UPDATING OR CONFIRMING CONTACT INFORMATION
IS YOUR CONTACT INFO 100% UP TO DATE?
Please login to PlusPortals (https://www.plusportals.com/SSESH) as soon as possible and check your home address, all your phone numbers (especially your mobile number), and email addresses. This information is used for important school communications as well as for emergency notifications.
Please check and verify all this information so we can keep your child safe and keep you well informed! Here are the instructions:
- Log into PlusPortals (www.plusportals.com/ssesh) using your email address and password. After a successful login, it will take you to the main (home) screen. If you have issues logging in, contact St. Stephen’s IT Help Desk at 1-713-821-9100.
- In the home screen, click on your name on the top menu bar (indicated by the person icon). A list of options will drop down. Click on “Edit Demographics.”
- Once in the “Parent Demographics” page, click on “Edit” (right-hand corner above “Salutation” field).
- Update the information as needed or fill in the blank fields. We strongly recommend that you complete all fields.
- Once complete, click on “Save” (right-hand corner above “Salutation” field).